Ten helpful tips to build muscle and muscle building nutrition is not rocket science, but only require knowledge of the basics and disciplines so you need every day to eat healthy to get the results you want. Nutrition is often ignored by some coaches, but really if you don't have a good diet you will not get the desired results from training. So I put ten tips you should follow to build muscle and gain weight and these tips are:
1. Eat 6 small meals per day at least. Eating many servings per day increases the construction process in the body, and gives you an ongoing activity and energy, and reduces the possibility of storing food as fat. You'll revisit three meals a day these days are over, you're supposed to eat it asks your body and not how can accommodate your stomach.
2. Eat protein and carbohydrates at each meal. I'm not supposed to eat much, but try at each meal to get 30 grams of protein or carbohydrates such as rice, potatoes, bread, whole grain you oats and brown rice, wholemeal bread, one of the most important good sources of protein are: chicken and eggs, tuna and red meat and fish.
3. Use supplements. Bodybuilding the best complementary means for building and nourishing the body, the best times for taking supplements in the morning before and after exercise, and before bed.
4. Avoid simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates are sugary in soft drinks, honey note that excessive sugar affect insulin which affect the metabolism which leads to fat storage and feeling tired. 5. stay away from fats and excess salts. Some fat is necessary for a healthy diet, good fats are found in olive oil and peanut butter and fish, and at the same time there are bad fats including vegetable and animal fats and butter here ruled out junk food and soft drinks.
6. Recharge your energies before exercise. Eat a small meal containing a quantity of carbohydrates and proteins before exercise 30 to 60 minutes. The complex carbohydrates give you enough energy to continue to exercise hard and long and protein helps muscles to work in practice.
7. After a workout, this meal to nourish and support the most important needs of your body. Directly after exercise, muscle is split and announces her desire to get food.
8. Drink plenty of water. Of the most important nutrients that your body needs exist in water, you drink water quantity depends on the quality of tissues and performance and resistance to infection, so he took a SIP of water continuously all day make sure you get a larger amount of water during exercise.
9. Avoid snacks during the diet. You must know that most snacks that you eat is unhealthy and contain salt and sugar and other ingredients. If you always prepare for tomorrow's meal, you'll find you have snacks and you always feel comfortable.
10. At the end of the day if you want to gain weight and muscles need to take more calories than you burned throughout the day, but watch out if you don't eat enough calories, you won't grow any muscle so once I feel hungry a good meal of carbs and protein, and thus also before bed, your body will repair the muscle tissue in your sleep.